I purchased this chart ("Love" by Dahlig) within an hour after it's release, and I may have lost my mind but by the end of the day I had all the DMCs and fabric ordered! Fabric was an issue for this one, I decided on full crosses but was not happy with the way DMC 310 (black) covered on 25ct. I considered 22ct lugana with 2 strands of DMC, but that was too large. There was 28ct with one strand, but I feared that was small (insert my Goldilocks moment). I finally decided on 25ct lugana antique white with black silk. Of course my stitching store was out, and I had to wait for an entire week before starting!
I have now had the project for 1 week and am 2,000 stitches in (all black and I love the coverage). I will post an update once an image starts to emerge.