Monday, October 8, 2012

Mishra...eventually you'll get more than one stripe

Here is my HAED Mishra. Poor Mishra has had a rough go of it. I started him with full crosses with 1 over 1 on 25ct. Then I was introduced to tenting and I decided to frog all of the stitches and start over with half crosses with 3 over 1 on 25ct. Then I decided that 3 over 1 was too bulky on the back and that I didn't like it so I decided to start over again. This time I did 2 over 1 on 28ct and so far I'm liking it a whole lot better. So, in pictures we started with this:
Went to this:

Was introduced to tenting and frogged all of the above and arrived at this point (I don't know why it's rotated):

Hated 3 over 1 on 25ct and started over yet again with 2 over 1 on 28ct and after a couple of hours stitching have ended up here:

I like the 2 over 1 on 28ct much better and am going to stay here for this and all future HAEDs.

6 comments:

  1. Yah!!!!!! You're here!!!!!!! I love Mishra!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful piece, looking forward to seeing more progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful chart - I see another one to be added to my wish list! hehe. I look forward to your progress pictures, third time lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Welcome! Wait until people get a load of our HAED challenge! I am glad you settled on a combination you like... when I was first trying tent stitching I spent six months experimenting!

    ReplyDelete