Friday, July 3, 2015

Mishra - 30% done

I know that it has been forever since I've posted, alas, that doesn't mean that I haven't been stitching.  The past year  and five months have been crazy.  It sort of went like this...fine...vacation..fine...What the?!?!..surviving...good...great...sad...great.  And tah-dah, here we are.

I will say that the only thing that got me through most of it was stitching.  Honestly, the only thing I remember from June, July and August was stitching.  I'm sort of amazed that I managed to keep my job during all of that.  But, I digress.  No one wants to hear about all that, they want to know what happened with Mishra.  So here he is.  I've completed nine pages and have begun working on the tenth.  Funny thing, the seventh page took exactly 30 days.  The eighth and ninth....119 days.What the what???  Don't ask me I have no idea what happened.  I'm hoping the tenth page is closer to 30 than 119.  I still have hopes of getting the fifteenth page done by the end of the year.  I will then be halfway through the design.  A girl can hope.  Here is a picture of Mishra now.  He has the cutest little button nose.  Since I have been terrible about updating my blog, let alone two blogs.  I will now be putting Mishra updates on my personal site only.  If you are interested in watching him grow, please stop by and follow me at http://krisstitches.blogspot.com/

And now, for what you've all been waiting for.....

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the pages. Some take me like 2 weeks but I had one that took two days! And it was a full page too. Crazy. He's looking great I just started following your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking quite stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress! That sweet little furry face is just waiting to emerge the rest of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress !!! I know you can meet your goal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful progress !!! I know you can meet your goal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Digital Printing Rawamangun wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :) Cetak Buku Umroh Haji Cetak Buku Murah Jasa Fotocopy Murah Jilid Soft Cover Murah Cetak Spanduk di Jakarta Timur

    Cetak Buku

    ReplyDelete